Is Mold Removal in Exeter a DIY Project?
Homeowners Need Trained Mold Removal Companies for Proper Remediation – Call SERVPRO to Address Suspected Mold Growth in Your Exeter Home
Bacteria, microbes, mold, mildew – these are words that no business or property owner wants to hear. However, there could be one or more areas of your Exeter building that are beginning to show signs of colonization. Whether you had a hidden leak or the inability to regulate relative humidity inside your commercial property, you need skilled technicians on the job to handle remediation. SERVPRO wants you to know that we have all of the training, specialized equipment, and protective gear to take care of your project from start to finish.
What Should I Know About Mold?
As a business or industrial space, it is vital that you know some of the inside information that mold removal companies in Exeter already understand. When you feel as though you have a mold issue at your business, you should know the following:
- There might be relatively strong, musty odors telling you that mold is colonizing under carpets or behind walls.
- The onset of mold can become much worse in as little as 48 to 72 hours.
- When mold is present, it brings with it the potential for health effects.
Should you suspect a mold outbreak in your retail store, office, warehouse, or any other commercial location, it is crucial that you:
- Keep people out of the affected areas.
- Make sure that any fans or your HVAC system remain off.
- Contact SERVPRO to send out a mold remediation team as soon as possible.
- Never attempt to disturb or clean the mold on your own.
- Never spray anything on the mold spores or blow air over the surfaces, as this can cause spreading as the spores become airborne.
When you call SERVPRO of The Seacoast, SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester, and SERVPRO of Durham, you can count on our crew to be your number one choice of mold removal companies in the area. Call (603) 433-4300, and we can dispatch a remediation crew to your property with the latest tools and EPA-registered products to begin the job.
Click here for more information about Exeter.