About SERVPRO of The Seacoast, SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester, and SERVPRO of Durham
Timothy Robbins, Amy G. Wallin
Owners of SERVPRO of The Seacoast, SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester, and SERVPRO of Durham
Our team has been proudly serving The Seacoast and its communities since 1967. With our extensive knowledge and experience in the restoration industry, we can offer every customer a tailored experience suited to whatever disaster or emergency threatens their properties. Our technicians all have IICRC-certifications to ensure the best and most effective approach gets used to recover and restore any damage affecting a local home or business.
Customer satisfaction and thorough customer service is at the heart of the work that we do, which can help to explain our numerous awards including multiple accreditations as the top SERVPRO franchise. We understand that any emergency that threatens your property needs prompt and effective mitigation, restoration, and cleanup, so that is why our devoted technicians are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and disasters that can strike at any time.
While our area might be the very core of the commercial fishing industry of New Hampshire, there is much more to the area than fishing boats and piers. From Portsmouth to Hampton, we have many homes and commercial properties to support and defend with effective mitigation strategies that can save our customers money. We also have many attractions from the shops of Hampton Beach through facilities like the Seacoast Science Center that could require large loss recovery our team provides at any time.
As a locally owned and operated restoration team, we serve the communities that we live in. Because of this, we understand the importance of giving back and doing what we can to help those less fortunate or sponsoring activities to keep our youth focused on being their best. We support Disabled American Veterans and the Hampton Food Drive, both of which helps those who cannot always help themselves.
We offer 24/7 support with a full team and the complete measure of our industry-leading equipment to help restore the damages from water, fire, mold, storms, and flooding. We have the fast-paced, experienced team to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Environmental Protection Agency Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- The Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth
- Legend Gold Award - #1 SERVPRO Franchise
- SERVPRO Double Volume Award
- Legend Bronze Award - #1 SERVPRO Franchise
- Legacy Bronze Award - #4 SERVPRO Franchise
- SERVPRO Franchise of the Year Award
- Legend Bronze Award - Top Five SERVPRO Franchise
- Legacy Gold Award - #4 SERVPRO Franchise
- Founder's Bronze Award - Top 100 SERVPRO Franchise
- Founder's Platinum Award - Top 100 SERVPRO Franchise