Kitchen Grease and Fire Loss in Portsmouth
The buildup of grease can lead to a minor fire in a Portsmouth rental property kitchen. The unclean conditions exacerbated the extent of the damage as the cabinets (not shown in the Before Photo), and walls were cleared of everything down to the bare walls. The appliance was a complete loss and was removed from the premises. Our SERVPRO crew can clean the area for new appliances and fixtures and also grapple with the smoke odors. We can place a hydroxyl generator to neutralize the foul smells and finish the treatment with a light deodorizing fogging. We recommend to customers to keep the kitchen areas, especially items near heat, clean and free of grease, flammable products, and fabrics. We can help with any incident just by calling our office.