Fire Damage – Portsmouth House
Fire damage started in this Portsmouth house when a candle fell over in the first-floor living room. There was quite a blaze, but the homeowners managed to put the fire out with fire extinguishers. They had managed to contain the worse fire damage to the living room, but the soot and smoke damage spread throughout the house. The sheer quantity of soot and smoke damage led the homeowners to seek professional help to clean up the fire and smoke damage. SERVPRO of The Seacoast stands ready 24/7 to help their neighbors with their disasters. We have a long history of successful fire damage restoration projects. Our technicians are well trained, experienced, and industry certified. You can rest assured that we will complete your project successfully.