Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Portsmouth House


Fire damage started in this Portsmouth house when a candle fell over in the first-floor living room. There was quite a blaze, but the homeowners managed to put ... READ MORE



Portsmouth Kitchen Flooded from a Storm


The groundwater from the rainstorm penetrated the foundation, door, and kitchen of this Portsmouth area house. The water carried in some unseen contaminates, th... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in an Exeter Utility Closet


Often heavy appliances requiring water for cleaning like a washing machine or water heater can result in water leakage that results in mold growth. The removed ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Hampton


When it comes to commercial water damage restoration, you need to act fast, and our team is ready to assist you 24/7. Our fast response time will limit the dama... READ MORE



Exeter Floor Damaged by Water


The water ran along and covered the engineered, laminated flooring in this Exeter home. Though clean water, posing no threat to the health and safety of the res... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Portsmouth


Fire damage to this Portsmouth home’s family room was extensive. The property owners needed the fire-damaged building elements torn out and disposed of pr... READ MORE



Water Damage Repair In Greenland


When water damages your home, you need a professional restoration company like SERVPRO of The Seacoast to assist you. SERVPRO provides 24-hour emergency service... READ MORE



Portsmouth Stormed Damaged Commercial Building


Driving rains and swollen creeks can cause a lot of havoc to the interior of commercial buildings in the Portsmouth area. The Before Photo is a work in progress... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Portsmouth


This bathroom in Portsmouth suffered from a mold infestation, often the case in poorly ventilated areas where showers and washings occur routinely. The leak fro... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Portsmouth Office Building


Commercial water damage happened in this Portsmouth office building when the fire suppressant sprinkler system malfunctioned activating all the sprinklers on th... READ MORE